Medior/Senior Business Analyst
We’re on the lookout to find a new colleague who enthusiastic about business processes and loves doing workshops with the customer to clearly identify business requirements. Next to performing business analysis, you’ll also be involved in presales to propose the ideal business IT solution for potential customers. As a medior/senior business analyst, you translate business requirements to the team of technical consultants.
What we expect from you
- Je hebt een master- of bachelordiploma, of gelijkwaardig door ervaring.
- you have multiple years of experience as a business analyst.
- you have a keen interest for IT technology in general
- you work in a structured manner, are analytical and customer-focused
- you are able to write user stories in Dutch and in English
- you have no trouble to draw an entity-relationship diagram of the desired data structure. Knowledge of BPMN is a plus
- experience with CRM/ERP/BI-applications is a plus
- you're fluent in Dutch, English and French
What you can expect
- A challenging and interesting job with a full-time permanent contract
- An attractive remuneration package
- Access to all necessary professional training courses that enable you to succeed for the necessary certification exams
- Work together in a team of passionate, young and dynamic people
- Various opportunities for growth within an innovative working environment
Share this link
Interested? Send an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com.
RECEIVE CRM TIPS
You do not want to miss a blog article? Do you want to stay informed of all CRM tips and trends and news about Microsoft Dynamics 365? Register now and receive all useful information in your mailbox every month. Stay tuned!