Service Desk Support Engineer
You’re capable of solving functional and technical issues and you easily dive into programming code whenever necessary. From Net IT’s office in Zottegem, you provide support to our customer by phone and via e-mail. You work in a team of experienced Support Engineers who keep themselves updated on the latest technologies.
Net IT is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and develops business applications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. To further sustain our growth, we’re looking for passionate employees.
What we expect from you
- bachelor in computer sciences or other IT-background
- analytical and problem solving skills
- you have experience in software development
- you know your way with .NET Visual Studio, DevOps, Internet Information Services, Microsoft SQL Server
- you talk Dutch and English. Et le français? Tu te débrouilles.
- as a teamplayer, you have no trouble talking to anybody, you are able to handle some occasional stress and have strong technical IT skills
- it's definitely a plus if you know Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Microsoft Azure
- it speaks to your advantage if you have experience with remote customer support
What you can expect
- A full-time permanent contract
- An attractive remuneration package
- A job with technical challenges that you face as a team
- Access to professional training courses to build on your IT knowledge
- You get to work with the latest technology
Share this link
Interested? Send an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com.
RECEIVE CRM TIPS
You do not want to miss a blog article? Do you want to stay informed of all CRM tips and trends and news about Microsoft Dynamics 365? Register now and receive all useful information in your mailbox every month. Stay tuned!